Hitachi Magic Wand is somewhat of a dinosaur. But there is a reason this prehistoric vibrator won’t die. It’s good. Really, really good. The strong vibrations can be attributed to the power source. No wimpy C batteries here. The wand plugs into the wall. Do you know what kinds of powerful appliances plug into the wall? Blenders, vacuum cleaners, shoot – washing machines! You get that kind of power between the sheets and you’ll be smoking cigarettes in no time. But seriously, please don’t smoke cigarettes. You’ll get cancer and die and have a sad lonely husband.
- 6’1” long reaching cord for easy maneuverability
- 12” long and 2.5” in diameter
- Great for the hubby too! It's commonly used to help with erectile dysfunction or arousal issues
- Comes in discreet packaging
- Even if you can already orgasm, this will help you learn to orgasm in new ways and different positions with your husband!
(The vibrations may be a bit too strong for some at first. Try separating yourself and the toy with a blanket or towel.)
Here is a little video demonstration from Babeland (Babeland.com does a great job at keeping your purchase discreet, so no fear of Gladys Kravitz or your 16-year-old son being included in your love life):
Have you tried this toy? What do you think? Would you recommend it to others?