Boyfriend and I wanted to wait until we were married before there was any hanky panky -- one of the reasons I believe we were so compatible.
My reasons for waiting:
1. Babies. I wanted to know each other as husband and wife before we knew each other as mamma and pop.
2. Bonding. In waiting to share that bond, we showed each other dedication.
3. Patience. If waiting for sex doesn’t make you a more patient person, I don’t know what will.
4. The Wedding Night. What good is the wedding night if you’ve already sealed the deal?
5. I just might be a little bit of a tease and it was fun to make him squirm.