6.15.2010

Love Story -- Color Me Katie



The fabulous Katie Sokoler of Color Me Katie is a freelance photographer and street artist living in Brooklyn. Watch a mini documentary about Katie here to see how absolutely adorable she is. If you don't already know her, you are in for a treat. Enjoy!


About three years ago, I was online and saw an ad to be an extra on The Sopranos. I thought it would be a fun opportunity to meet some interesting people so I sent in head shot and a few hours later a casting director called and said they wanted to use me for the scene. It was going to take place in a movie theater, and I was going to be an audience member.

The next day, when I came onto the set, the guy next to me was joking around and saying, "What's my motivation for this scene?" I thought it was so funny since we were just extras to fill in the background space. We started talking and suddenly the casting director pulled the two of us aside and told us we're going to play a couple in the scene. We pretend dated for 12 hours that day and made such a great couple that we just kept on dating after the shoot! We like to joke that if someone ever yells cut that we'll break up ;)



**Do you think your Love Story is worthy of a feature? Email me at gwenisinlove {at} gmail {dot} com.**

9 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails