12.01.2010

A Holiday Gift Guide For Lovers

If you're in love and you exchange Christmas gifts, then this guide's for you! (Did I sound like a car salesman because that's what I was going for :) But seriously, I've received loads of emails looking for lovey dovey gift-giving ideas. Hopefully you'll find some of these to be useful.

{via}

If your man has a sweet tooth, these chocolates from zChocolat.com are the best of the best. They are not only a Forbes Magazine favorite, they're mine too!

Je t'aime

If the Chocolate doesn't satisfy his sweet tooth, this surely will. Believe me when I tell you that any man would be through the chimney excited to find a pair of panties in his stocking. Or better yet, tell him what a good boy he's been this year and reward him with a visit from Candy Cane (Just so we're not mistaken, you would be Candy, no need to flip through the yellow pages.) You'll find a great list of elvish attire here.


I absolutely adore this Love Birds print by Fancy Prints.


And how could you fail with getting him An Orgasm in a Box? The name alone says awesome gift. You can read the details here.

I hope this gave you some good ideas! How do you celebrate your love with gifts?

1 comment:

  1. Great ideas, Gwen, and I am loving those Fancy Prints...too cute! Happy December!!!

    Liesl ;)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails