1.02.2012

Share Your Love Story



Think you have a great love story or know somebody that does?

Write up a condensed version about how you met and fell in love, add a few pictures, try to make us all jealous and email it to me at gwenisinlove {at} gmail.com with "Love Story- Your First Name & His Name" in the subject line.

A few of my favorites will be featured just like these.

We all enjoy a great love story! I bet just writing yours up will make you all giddy inside. Look back through those dating, engagement, wedding and marriage pictures and remind yourself how your love keeps growing.


You may wonder, what's the catch for having my story shared? Well, you'll need to link back to this blog when I post your story or put a button on your blog.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails