4.17.2013

DIY Shave Gel


Use conditioner when you shave instead of shave gel . 

If you have really sensitive skin like me, this will leave you with a silky smooth shave and little or no razor burn. This also works really well for the hair down there and will leave less bumps and burn, too, because of the added moisturizer in conditioner.

I love it because I can buy the cheap 70 cent conditioner and it lasts a while and I'm finding it's way more effective and much better on my skin than the $4 shave gel, anyway.

Swimsuit season is here so give it a try and let me know what you think!

4 comments:

  1. I did this on accident one day..well kind of. I was out of my $4 shave gel and desperate! I grabbed my conditioner and haven't looked back! It's amazing!!!! I haven't tried it down there, but that's genius! Totally makes sense! Thanks for the tips!

    Totally appreciate your site!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Strange "water hack" burns 2 lbs in your sleep

    Well over 160,000 women and men are losing weight with a simple and secret "water hack" to burn 2lbs each night as they sleep.

    It is effective and it works on everybody.

    You can do it yourself by following these easy steps:

    1) Take a glass and fill it up half full

    2) Proceed to use this awesome HACK

    and be 2lbs lighter in the morning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lot of these e-mail addresses really are tricks! Any IRS . GOV will not transmit a person e-mails, plus unquestionably wouldn’t notify that you the simple fact you’re owed a good discount.
    I needed to compose you that little observation so as to thank you as before regarding the pretty basics you’ve discussed here.

    Read More: German shepherd husky mix

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails