2.13.2012

Showing Love

I love Valentine's Day because it gives me an extra chance to go out of my way and do something romantic for my husband. So often, people have the stereotype that men must provide the romance in a relationship, but it's great to break free from that expectation. I'm sure your man will love it, too!
{via}
For tomorrow night, I made our very own Game of Love (inspired by here), gave our bedroom a romantic face lift and got a new outfit to try out. Thanks to Pinterest, I also made a deck of cards with 52 Reasons Why I Love Him. I'm generally not a very creative or artsy person, but sometimes I try to give it a shot. Luckily, he always appreciates the things I do for him.

Speak to your husband in his love language and he'll love whatever you do.

Do you have any Valentine's Day traditions?
What are you giving your hubby?

P.S. Don't forget to enter the giveaway for Tiani through tonight at midnight!

2 comments:

  1. What great ideas! I'm giving my hubby a bucket of things with cheesy sayings on each item. So excited :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. dating abbreviations "And sometimes, it seems cruel the way your insecurities compel you to force a man to jump through hoops, just because you were hurt once upon a time. Get over it."

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails